DO-ESDOT International School places great value on merit. Apart from beginners, all in-coming pupils are expected to sit for qualifying tests. Admission is simply on merit without discrimination of any type.
The primary section offers admission to children within the ages of 0-10 into appropriate classes (Crèche - Primary six). A placement test is conducted for new intakes. Only pupils from Nursery classes are qualified to take the test for class placement.
Procedure for admission is as follows:
- Submit the filled form with two recent passport photographs,
- Attach a photocopy of Birth Certificate and Health Form.
- The child sits for a written test for class placement between Mondays and Fridays between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Admission letter and other documents will be issued after the result of the test is out.
- Pay the school fees into our designated bank accounts or cash at the school account section (kindly refer to the school fees bill for account and payment details).
- Payments for Crèche are done monthly or termly.
The school’s activities run through Mondays- Fridays except on Public Holidays.
For more information, contact us through these numbers: 08164021382 / 08138345023
- Pay the amount of N5,000 to any of these bank account.
- Visit our website and Click on the admission form button on the website homepage.
- Fill in all necessary information alongside the teller number.
- Scan your child/ward’s passport in the box provided on the form.
- Submit and print out the admission form.
- The print out should be submitted to the School.